Wednesday, November 11, 2009

YAY

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: f?
You: yes
Stranger: k i need another girls advise
You: ok
You: thank god
You: i thought u were another horny guy
Stranger: lol
Stranger: nope
You: ok shoot
Stranger: k im stuck i a traffic jam and im in the back seat and i need to pee and were in the middle of the highway
You: how are u chatting?
Stranger: on my iphone
You: ok sweet
Stranger: yep
You: how fast is the trafic jam?
Stranger: it average speed
Stranger: its*
You: yes
You: is it slow enough to jump out and run back/
Stranger: well my mom says she'll ground me if i get out
You: ok
You: got a water bottle?
Stranger: i don't think so
You: ok
You: any sort of plastic dish?
Stranger: nothing
You: ok
You: is there a door next to you?
Stranger: nope
You: window?
Stranger: ya but i can't open it
You: ok
You: damn
You: at this point id be peeing into my mouth
Stranger: my mom offered me a diaper that my cousin left in my car should i use that?
You: will it hold it all?
Stranger: i don't actually know
You: ok
You: well try the diaper
Stranger: would you try the diaper?
You: yes
You: id cut my bladder out with a spoon by now
You: u got extra layers of clothes?
Stranger: ya why do you ask?
You: u could pee into them
Stranger: well i just went shopping and got all new stuff, underwear pants jeans all new
You: ok
Stranger: i don't really want to pee into them
You: ok
You: hmm
You: u said u have an iphone?
Stranger: yes
You: and u need a place to pee?
Stranger: yes
You: there's an app for that.
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment